Welcome to Our Practice
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Neurological Conditions and Diseases
- Comprehensive Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders
- Comprehensive Evaluation and Treatment of Epilepsy
- Botox (botulinum toxin) Treatment for Migraine Headaches
- Diagnostic Testing: outpatient EEG, ambulatory prolonged video-EEG monitoring, portable ambulatory sleep study, interpretation of in-lab overnight sleep study, nerve conduction and electromyography study (EMG/NCV)
For patient convenience, we offer:
- IMYour Doc Mobile Texting and Telemedicine Communication App
- Patient Electronic Access to Medical Records, Lab Results, and Prescription Renewal Requests
- Fast and Easy Electronic Patient Scheduling/Changing Clinic Appointments
- Secured Electronic Communication between Patients, their Physicians, and Office Staff Members
- Pay Your Bills Online
- Electromyography and Nerve Conduction Studies (EMG/NCV)
- Outpatient Routine Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Ambulatory Prolonged Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Interpretation of Inpatient Tech Attended Continuous Video-EEG Monitoring
- Portable Ambulatory Sleep Study
- Interpretation of In-Lab Overnight Sleep Study
- ***We typically refer our patients to the AMITA Health Sleep Center for overnight in-lab sleep studies ***
Have a Question?
Are you having symptoms?
I've been referred
Scheduled for diagnostic testing
Scheduled for a procedure
How Are We Doing?
Let us know about your experience by filling out our online survey
Pay Your BillContact our Schaumburg Office
View videos and read testimonials from current and past patients.
Neurology & Sleep Clinics of Chicago, S.C . is a center for diagnosis, management, prevention, and treatment of both neurological diseases and sleep disorders.
We provide exceptional expertise in Clinical Neurology and treat an entire spectrum of neurological conditions and disorders— stroke , headache s, migraines , epilepsy /seizures, low back and neck pain, dizziness, balance problems, nerve and muscle conditions, neuropathy, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, tremor, Alzheimer’s dementia, other memory disorders, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS,) brain injury and concussion—to name a few.
We also provide clinical expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of Sleep Disorders such as sleep apnea, narcolepsy, idiopathic hypersomnia, sleepwalking/talking, REM sleep behavior disorder, restless legs syndrome, shift work sleep disorder and other circadian rhythm disturbances such as jet lag, advanced and sleep phase disorders. We understand the intricate relationship between neurological disorders and sleep. Many neurological disorders are associated with sleep disorders that have a negative impact on a patient’s quality of life, presenting as daytime fatigue, sleepiness, sleep disturbances, insomnia. We provide a comprehensive clinical evaluation with the goal of optimizing the quality of life for all our patients.
We offer comprehensive care in the diagnosis and treatment of Epilepsy (Seizure disorder) . We see patients from the entire spectrum of epilepsy disorders--from simple seizures to intractable seizure cases.
Our neurologist strongly believes in joint medical decision-making with their patients. We ensure that when our patients have a clear understanding of their condition, diagnostic plan, treatment options, and preventative care. We encourage our patients to be active participants in their health care plan and health decision-making process.
We strive for a personalized, compassionate, and patient-centered approach in our care, where the satisfaction of our patients is our utmost priority. We value timely communication, ease, and convenience for our patients. Our goal is to provide seamless care and exceptional service to both our patients and their referring physicians, by combining compassionate care, cutting-edge neurological care, and state-of-the-art health care technology.
Our physician is Board Certified in Neurology, Board Certified and Fellowship-trained in both Clinical Neurophysiology and Sleep Medicine by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology